(Please contact Natoya Sylva on 0207 451 6780 if you are interested in attending the conference)
The aim of this study day is to provide an update on topics within dermatopathogy for the trainee, consultant pathologist and specialist alike with practical pointers and helpful hints to be used in day to day reporting and examination of specialist cases.
Some of the topics on the day include;
- Dermatopathology – the role of the diploma
- Inflammatory dermatoses – helpful hints and useful pointers
- What the clinician wants to know – Dermatologist
- That tricky melanocytic lesion…. my approach - What immno when?
- SCC v’s Keratoacantoma
- Staging – TNM 8 - how are we doing?
- Adnexal neoplasms – why bother?
- Could it be MF? What now?