Please join the Intercollegiate Committee on Haematology (ICH) for a half-day, interactive meeting (and an opportunity to visit the new RCPath facilities) to debate and discuss key issues facing haematology consultants and trainees:
- How can we secure an adequate haematology consultant workforce for the future?
- What will be the impact of Shape of Training, Pathology Networks and genomics agenda on trainees and trainers
- How are FRCPath Haematology exams set, and who passes and fails?
- GIRFT: Getting it right first time in haematology – what does it mean?
- What is the future of blood transfusion?
- What impact will the NHS genomics agenda have on SIMHDS and other diagnostic services?
- How can the Royal Colleges and national societies support Haematologists?
With short presentations from key opinion leaders with room for discussion; don’t miss an opportunity to debate important issues facing Haematology now and in the future. Senior representatives from the Royal Colleges, British Society for Haematology, Association of Clinical Pathologists, British Society of Blood and Marrow Transplantation and British Blood Transfusion Society will be present to inform and energise the discussions and debates.
£30.00 fee to attend. Please note there will be no refunds for non attendance or cancellations.