- 09:30 - 06/04/2022 to 17:15 - 06/04/2022
- Birmingham, B1 3NJ, United Kingdom
This conference webinar will explore the current challenges and treatment opportunities for Pneumonia.
- Diagnostic and treatment challenges in HAP and VAP
- Pneumonia in long term care facility residents
- Challenges of managing pneumonia in the paediatric patient
- Use of Procalcitonin to improve antimicrobial stewardship in Covid-19 pneumonia
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professor David Livermore, Professor of Medical Microbiology, University of East Anglia
- Dr Jane Freeman, Associate Professor / Clinical Scientist, University of Leeds / Leeds Teaching Hospitals
- Professor Matthew Inada-Kim, Consultant Acute Physician National Clinical Director – Infection management, AMR, Deterioration National Specialty advisor- Sepsis National Clinical Lead- COVID oximetry/virtual wards, Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust NHS England and NHS Improvement
- Professor Enitan Carrol, Professor of Paediatric Infection, University of Liverpool
- Dr Julia Bielicki Consultant in Paediatric Infectious Diseases, Lead Physician Infection Prevention and Control University of Basel Children’s Hospital
- Professor Mervyn Singer, Professor of Intensive Care Medicine & Chair of the International Sepsis Forum, University College London
- Dr Ron Daniels BEM, Executive Director, UK Sepsis Trust
For more information, please contact: email@example.com