- 08:20 - 06/07/2021 to 17:30 - 08/07/2021
- London, E1 8QT, United Kingdom
The Meeting/Conference will meet educational and scientific needs for both diagnostic and academic pathologists to keep up to date and maintain good clinical and research practice.
- An update on the latest advances in many aspects across the full range of major pathology subspecialties
- An overview of the current understanding, detection, diagnosis and management of early cancers
- An overview of the use of innovative techniques developed through basic science research and translated into the diagnostic arena
- Sessions will incorporate latest advances in applications of molecular and digital pathology
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Diagnostic histopathologists (consultants and trainees)
- Academic / research histopathologists
- Molecular pathologists
- Clinician scientists
- Laboratory technicians
- Biomedical scientists
- PhD students and undergraduates
- Prof Sarah Coupland, Liverpool
- Dr Nafisa Wilkinson, London
- Dr Sarah Aitken, Cambridge
- Dame Nancy Rothwell will give a Public Lecture entitled "A stroke of bad luck"
Leaders in the fields of the major pathology subspecialties are involved in giving presentations, chairing symposia and leading discussions for the poster rounds.
For more information, please contact: MP2021@conferencepartners.com