- 09:00 - 02/05/2023 to 16:30 - 05/05/2023
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
NTW'23 welcomes all healthcare and allied health professionals who are seeking to extend their understanding and skills in the prevention and best management of venous thromboembolism. NTW'23 is a free virtual conference for all healthcare and allied professionals.
- Live live presentations run from 2 May 2023-5 May 2023 followed by 24/7 access within the secure platform to recordings of each presentation until 31st May.
- NTW’23 is an ideal learning opportunity with opportunity to interact, pose questions and comment during live webinars, chat with fellow attendees, plus reassurance that you can 'catch-up' on missed sessions or re-watch with colleagues until 31 May 2023.
- New for 2023, we welcome an e-Poster exhibition and presentations, plus a return of the popular Exhibition Hall where professional bodies including Primary Care Cardiovascular Society, UK Clinical Pharmacist, VTE National Nursing and Midwifery Network, Clinical Leaders in Thrombosis and the International Society of Thrombosis, and device and pharmaceutical sponsors host stands providing films, resources, information and a chance to chat or book a meeting with representatives.
- NTW'23 offers superb access to support, friendly communications and information across an interactive platform.
- Common challenges and misconceptions in VTE
- Improving VTE prevention,
- Tackling the challenge of VTE identification and timely diagnosis,
- Management of anticoagulation in complex patients,
- VTE and rare syndromes. Understanding VTE risk and management in hormone therapy including HRT and the heath of transgender patients. Updates in research, including evidence and practice in the management of Antiphospholipid syndrome (APS).
- Effective strategies to support change and implementation
- Interactive Case Studies and Q&A
- Joining up pathways.
- VTE HCP pioneers, champions, innovators, researchers lead over 40 members of faculty deliver a wide range and innovative agenda.
- Learning for all that is dedicated to ensuring supportive, interactive education that will improve VTE prevention, management and patient outcomes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All healthcare and allied professionals in any role, who are seeking to extend their understanding and skills in the prevention and best management of thrombosis.
SPEAKERS TO INCLUDE
- Prof Beverley Hunt OBE
- Prof Simon Noble
- Emma Gee
- Prof David D’Cruz
- Dr Karen Breen
- Sue Bacon
- Dr Will Lester
- Simon Guppy
- Dr Tamara Everington
- Mr Baris Ozdemir
- Dr Waseem Khan
For more information, please contact: [email protected]