- 09:00 - 15/02/2023 to 10:00 - 15/02/2023
- Virtual Event
Monthly Pathology Grand Round Lecture with invited speaker discussing different pathology related topics.
- Stem cell adaptive phenotype in colorectal cancer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Pathological Society membership
- Trainee pathologists
- PhD students
- Post-doctoral scientists researching in pathology
- Foundation doctors
- Undergraduates interested in pathology
- Prof Simon Leedham, Professor of Molecular and Population Genetics and an Honorary Consultant Gastroenterologist at the University of Oxford
Joining Details for all Participants (Path Soc Members and Non-Members): https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ls3jMLoRQKapPltuNvxXtg
For more information, please contact: [email protected]