- 17:00 - 29/09/2022 to 19:00 - 29/09/2022
- Virtual event, United Kingdom
This live webinar will provide an update on how the recent ISTH 2022 meeting will influence clinical practice in a number of areas of haematology.
This live webinar will consist of a brief introduction to the faculty members followed by 4 short talks looking at how the recent ISTH 2022 Conference will influence clinical practice in a range of areas associated with haematology moving forwards. Experts will cover topics including Thrombosis, Immune-haematology, Haemostasis and the Laboratory. Due to the live nature and design of the programme there is ample time for questions set-aside so delegates can interact with the faculty to gain the most from the event.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Specialty trainees working in haematology
- Trainees with an interest in, or considering, Haematology as a specialty.
- Dr Jecko Thachil, Consultant in Haemostasis and Thrombosis, Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Dr Gary Benson, Clinical Director, Northern Ireland Haemophilia Centre
- Dr Will Lester, Haematology Consultant, University Hospital of Birmingham & Queen Elizabeth and Birmingham Women’s Hospital
- Dr Steve Kitchen, Lead Clinical Scientist, Dept. of Coagulation, Sheffield Haemophilia and Thrombosis Centre
For more information, please contact: email@example.com