This meeting is relevant to all those involved in the delivery of pathology training – including trainers, assessors, and senior trainees preparing to become consultants.
Aims and objectives
The main aim of this free remotely-held meeting (Zoom webinar) is to provide an ‘Educational Update’ on training and assessment, examinations and the recently launched, Pathology Portal.
This year’s esteemed guest speaker is Professor Kamila Hawthorne who will share her experience about tackling differential attainment in medical education.
- Professor Angharad Davies, Chairperson, Vice President for Learning, RCPath
- Professor Kamila Hawthorne, Head of Graduate Entry Medicine, Swansea University Medical School, Chair of the Royal College of General Practitioners
- Dr Sanjiv Manek, outgoing Clinical Director of Examinations, RCPath
- Professor Nicki Cohen, outgoing Clinical Director of Training and Assessment, RCPath
- Dr Esther Youd, Clinical Director of Digital Pathology Education, RCPath
- Ms Joanne Brinklow, Director of Learning, RCPath
- Ms Sandra Dewar, Assessment Manager, RCPath
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
You may claim a maximum of 2 CPD credits in the professional category for full attendance at this meeting. A list of attendee names will be retained as per Zoom records and CPD certificates will be sent via email. Participation in this event will provide supporting evidence towards meeting the GMC standards for ongoing Trainer recognition.
The Royal College of Pathologists
6 Alie Street, London, E1 8QT
T: 020 7451 6765
E: [email protected]