- 01/01/2022 to 31/12/2022
The Royal College of Pathologists was founded on 21 June 1962. In 2022, we’re marking our Diamond Jubilee and we are keen to include all our members in our many planned events. Take part in our 60th anniversary celebrations by entering our competitions and join in with our activities and events.
College-led activities include:
- a monthly podcast series
- the 2022 Living Autopsy Tour
- cycle, run and walking ‘virtual challenges’ and a bespoke College Land’s-End-John O’Groats (LEJOG) cycle tour
- a classical concert in Liverpool
- named lectures covering a broad range of pathology topics in all nations
- an Open Day at the College building in London
- and various other outreach activities, including the President’s Pet Portrait Competition
Members are encouraged to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee with their own events – we have are lots of activity ideas, materials and resources for you to use.
National Pathology Week 2022 will run from 20 to 26 June, to coincide with the College's actual 60th anniversary. Appropriately, the theme of NPW 2022 will be 'Pathology: past, present and future'.
If you would like to find out more about getting involved, visit www.rcpath.org/diamondjubilee and get in touch at email@example.com.