Page 11 – Investigating sudden infant death syndrome: supporting families
Francine Bates, Lucy Lyus and Jenny Ward
2. Ferguson A. Ignored Disease or Diagnostic Dustbin? Sudden Infant Death Syndrome in the British Context. Soc Hist Med 2015;28:487–508
3. Garstang J, Griffiths F, Sidebotham P. Parental understanding and self-blame following sudden infant death: a mixed-methods study of bereaved parents’ and professionals experience. BMJ Open 2016;6:e011323.
5. Garstang J, Griffiths F, Sidebotham P. Rigour and Rapport: a qualitative study of parents’ and professionals’ experiences of joint agency infant death investigation. BMC Pediatr 2017;17:48.
6. Fleming PJ, Blair P, Bacon C, Berry PJ. Sudden unexpected deaths in infancy. The CESDI SUDI studies 1993–1996. London, UK: Stationery Office, 2000.
7. Child Death Review Statutory Guidance consultation. Department for Education, 2017.