Online resources that have been approved for CPD purposes
4 – 9 September 2021, then 2 hours/week (every Saturday 10am-12pm) up to 30+ hours giving a total of 82 CPD points
Candidates will have online access to 700 scanned slides.
- Interactive power point presentations (Inflammatory and Neoplastic)
- Live discussion of selected scanned slides (Inflammatory and Neoplastic)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- 1. Newly appointed consultants wishing to peruse a career in a Dermatopathology
- 2. Pathologists and dermatologists practising Dermatopathology or general Histopathology
- 3. Pathologists and dermatologists preparing for the Dermatopathology Diploma exams
- Professor Hazem Ibrahim, Consultant Dermatopathologist & Dermatologist PhD, DIC, Dip Derm, Dip Dermpath, EBP, FRCPath (Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust)
For more information, please email Dr Hend Mahfouz: email@example.com
A comprehensive overview of placental, obstetric and trophoblastic pathology.
- The importance of placental examination
- Approach to surgical dissection of the placenta and normal histology
- Commonly encountered pathology in the placenta and diagnoses not to miss
- Approach to the obstetric hysterectomy
- Diagnosis of molar pregnancy
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Consultant Pathologists
- Histopathology Trainees
- Biomedical scientists
- Obstetricians (consultants and trainee doctors) and midwives
- Dr Nazakat Merchant – Consultant Neonatologist
- Dr Jo McPartland – Consultant Paediatric Pathologist
- Dr Mudher Al-Adnani – Consultant Paediatric/Perinatal Pathologist
- Dr Tony Williams – Consultant Histopathologist
- Dr Baljeet Kaur – Consultant Histopathologist
Please click on the link to the course on the homepage of the British Association of Gynaecological Pathologists (www.thebagp.org). The course is free of charge for all to access until 22nd July, after which it will be available to BAGP members free of charge and to non-members for a £40 registration fee.
For more information, pleaser contact Elsa Taylor: firstname.lastname@example.org